LG representation on SI.com?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmonkee
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: LG representation on SI.com?

I've noticed that on SI.com, the columnist, Kelly Dwyer, has been interviewing different owners of NBA-team blogs/message-boards; such as the Blazers, Raptors, Rockets, and Clippers. I was wondering if our mods or veteran posters would be in a position to be interviewed for a Lakers-fan article? It'd be a great opportunity to show the depth of basketball knowledge the LG commmunity has... and could attract more Laker fans to our true home on the net (if the server can handle even more). In any case, I think it'd be a good oppurtunity to get a bit more mainstream exposure, and add more to the prestige of the LG community.

Since I am neither a mod or 'vet' poster, I'm putting this here, hoping one of our established voices can make LG proud. (I also PM'd JasonLG a few days back, w/o a response).
24KaratGold
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject:

good idea!
JasonLG
Retired

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject:

Just an update, I did get in touch with Kelly. SI.com I guess has put the column on hold that they will be in touch if they want to work with us. Thanks for the info though!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: