Who wants to share Row 5 seats, courtside?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richcbt
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:45 pm    Post subject: Who wants to share Row 5 seats, courtside?

Yep, these are in Section 110, directly opposite the visitor's bench, and are in Row 5, which puts you right on top of the action. This is the side of the court that the Lakers shoot at, most often, during the second half.

I've had season tickets for 33 years now, and you can share in these with my partners and I. I quote from my partner's earlier post on the ticket thread, but I thought this was big enough to have it's own topic:

We have season seats in section 110 row 5... that's 5 rows from the court. My partner is a 35 year season ticket holder.We are looking for one more partner for the season. Please let me know if you are interested. Face value is 274 and there is a $25 parking pass for each game, so you are in for $573 for each game. This is the face value and there is no mark up. Please contact me at Kelihu ( a t ) EJLGlaw.com if interested. You can also call me at 310-713-4540

I am Richard, and my email is Richcbt _at_ aol.com, but I recommend contacting my partner first, as he's the guy handling this. We're looking for someone who wants 14 regular season games, at our cost. If it works out, you can be on board for a share of future seasons as well.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: