Could the tank posts be limited to one thread?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:04 am    Post subject: Could the tank posts be limited to one thread?

A lot of people in the lounge are getting annoyed by the tank posters (example).

Many of them have had to limit their own posts to a positive thread where they are supposedly safe of trolls and meanies.

However, it appears as if there is a larger majority of posters on the site (as evident by the over/under thread) that wants the lakers to win, as opposed to wanting them to tank, so perhaps that minority of tankers could be limited to one thread, so as to not annoy (and more importantly, make susceptible to getting trolled) the larger majority?
K0BEE 2.0
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:36 am    Post subject:

I agree, it's getting annoying when we have to hear people speak about tanking in multiple threads.
K2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:26 am    Post subject:

To clarify, not everyone who chose the 'under' in the thread wants to see the Lakers tank. The starters' age/health over the course of a long season had been the primary concern before the start. Fortunately, the younger players have stepped it up and the coach has improved by pacing starters' minutes. So far things are coming along better than expected, the Lakers could just as easily be 3-1 right now.

For the most part, I've been able to ignore the TFW'ers with their constant hashtags, but the poster who openly rooted for the opposing team's player in the game thread last night took it to an all-time low.
Nightwalker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:44 pm    Post subject:

I agree with you Chronicle. I hope it stops sooner rather than later.
GSDunk
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Could the tank posts be limited to one thread?

Chronicle wrote:
A lot of people in the lounge are getting annoyed by the tank posters (example).

Many of them have had to limit their own posts to a positive thread where they are supposedly safe of trolls and meanies.

However, it appears as if there is a larger majority of posters on the site (as evident by the over/under thread) that wants the lakers to win, as opposed to wanting them to tank, so perhaps that minority of tankers could be limited to one thread, so as to not annoy (and more importantly, make susceptible to getting trolled) the larger majority?

I clicked on your link and it gave me a game thread. There was one post talking about tanking.... did you expect us to scan through all 100 pages??

Am I missing something here??
K2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Could the tank posts be limited to one thread?

GSDunk wrote:

I clicked on your link and it gave me a game thread. There was one post talking about tanking.... did you expect us to scan through all 100 pages??

He linked to the correct page in the 63 page thread, we haven't had a 100 page thread in a while.

That post rooting on Korver was the last straw for folks who have been annoyed by the TFWers.

Here:
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5530990#5530990
GSDunk
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Could the tank posts be limited to one thread?

K2 wrote:
GSDunk wrote:

He linked to the correct page in the 63 page thread, we haven't had a 100 page thread in a while.

That post rooting on Korver was the last straw for folks who have been annoyed by the TFWers.

Here:
http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?p=5530990#5530990

But it was on a worthless game thread. Who cares.

I may not know all the details of this particular situation, but the OP is famous for complaining about nothing.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: