I don't like how we talk about Derek Fisher

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bingo296
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:29 pm    Post subject: I don't like how we talk about Derek Fisher

I have been on this sight for a couple a weeks now and think its a really coo place Lakers fans to meet. I have been a fan since 96 and have seen a lot of ups and Downs even learn about the start of the franchised up to Jerry buss taking over. at this point I'm really Ashamed to be a Lakers fan due to the fact that some Of the players are getting older in age bodies. Are letting down that we can discard them like a lesser of a franchise. Like the Lakers are the clippers or something. D fish is a five time lake champ and we treat him like he is nothing. Worldpeace chose to come here when Trevor left and Luke was there when we were blown out by Detroit when we supposly had the four h famers on the team the only win we got in that series was when Luke came off the bench and help us get that win. Not saying he is the best player in franchise history but he was there Odom grant at center and young Butler.bottom line there is lots of disrespect for players that has been there through hard times and won rings. I know we need a PG I believe the f/o will make it happen by trade deadline. So Lakers stands please be classy. Thank you very much
LakersChamps04
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:14 am    Post subject:

Is that you derek?
tao
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:00 am    Post subject:

fisher should come back as a coach now.
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:14 am    Post subject:

tao wrote:
fisher should come back as a coach now.

I see fisher becoming the next commissioner.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: