Good Lakers-friendly bar in San Francisco?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rang15
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:45 pm    Post subject: Good Lakers-friendly bar in San Francisco?

Hey guys,

Wondering if any of you know of a good place to watch Lakers games in San Francisco. I'm guessing the answer is "none" considering that most of the sports bars in the city are pretty mediocre, and those that are good are either irish bars (not Lakers-friendly for obvious reasons) or cater to football and don't really have people watching the NBA, let alone the Lakers.

Just thought I'd throw it out there to see if anyone knows of one. Preferably it would be in SF proper but I guess it would be good to know if there are any in the bay area at all.

Thanks!
kwest80
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:44 am    Post subject:

I've never been there but I hear Zeki's Bar in Nob Hill is a good place to watch the Lakers.
supercarbide289
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:37 pm    Post subject:

Yancy's Saloon on Irving and 9th Avenue is a good place to go to. Actually, we were going to organize for Thursday, June 10 for Game 4 if anyone's interested.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: