Question to any Lakers fans in India

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SlickVic
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:16 am    Post subject: Question to any Lakers fans in India

Gonna be going there on May 20th for like 3 weeks which means most of the WCF and perhaps all of the NBA Finals. I'd really hate to miss all those games so I was wondering what channel over there shows NBA games? The last time I went there in (4 years back in June '05 when Spurs-Pistons were playing) I remember one channel had the Finals on (maybe Star Sports?). Do they still show the Finals and the WCF as well?

Also the people I'm staying with don't have a computer so my only way to watch it is on TV. Thanks for the help.
aluolaker
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:11 am    Post subject:

i heard they have espn. my friend goes to school there and he says they show all the games on espn. but when the games are on tnt, he cant find the channel. well good luck
SlickVic
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:45 pm    Post subject:

Thanks for the response. Wasn't aware they have ESPN there but I know my uncle's TV over there get some 200+ channels so I'm betting ESPN is one of them. Since the WCF and Finals are on ESPN/ABC I think it'll work out fine.

I'm really hoping Lakers take care of business tomorrow. That way I get to watch 2 WCF games before leaving and I won't miss Game 3 during my flight time since I'll reach before the weekend.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: