For those who liked the all time league....

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> All-Time League Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GonzagaAlum
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:11 pm    Post subject: For those who liked the all time league....

For those who liked the All Time League....

LG.net 3 years ago started another league. It began shortly after Kwame Brown and Smush Parker blew the first of two PHX playoff series.

The name: The XNBA?

Founded by DrZuc the XNBA is an online computer simulation league. We have 30 real life GMs. These GMs make trades, draft, and compete to make be a XNBA league champion.

Seasons take about a month each.

This league is the closest you can get to feeling like you run an NBA franchise.

You'll have yearly drafts.
A salary cap.
Have to obey the NBA 25% rule.
etc...etc...etc...

If you are interested we seem to always have a team or two open. If you are seeing this post long after its original post date... still come check us out... we have been going 3 years strong... and don't look to stop anytime soon.

If you are interested check out our league webpage at: http://xnba.awardspace.com/ if you like what you see... goto the forums and scroll down to our join xnba forum... make a post giving a small bio (and make sure you have an AIM name).

Good luck!

Toronto GM

I would be willing to pay you for it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Jacko
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject:

this league is amazing.

it's way more fun than any other types of fantasy league.

usually sim league like this won't last more than a yr, but this one has lasted 2 yrs long and is still great.

might take people some time to get to know the game, but once u understand how it works, it's very fun.
GonzagaAlum
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject:

let me also say the best way to learn is to idle in our AIM channel we have at xnbasim

if you want to join it all you have to do is invite yourself on AIM into the room XNBAsim

and you'll find us... that being said late night hours and during laker games are the best time to find us... mid day you'll mainly find the 2-3 of us who idle in their 24/7

I would be willing to pay you for it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> All-Time League All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: