Joined: 15 Apr 2001
|Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:15 pm Post subject: Slight format changes for conference finals
|All game plans must be sent to me via PM. No e-mails. No exceptions.
Game plans will be pasted into threads as is from the PM. I have been editing them for readability, forced to save images from e-mails and then host the jpg's in image shack. No mas. btw rule of thumb, if the paragraph is past six lines it's time to wrap it up. Once concept, one graph.
To limit any volume advantages you have a word count limit in the conference finals. 1,800 ceiling.
1. Minutes by Position
2. Sales Job - Can have an intro and now 4 points.
3. Shatterpoint - New section, can be a couple lines or one short concise paragraph. The key to the game. The one point on offense or defense where if you win it the game is over. Offense, defense, whatever it is, THE key to the game, the ONE thing above all that decides it.
4. Offense. Now up to three options within the three sets. Transition can be a fourth set on O and D.
5. Defense. Three sets, fourth for transition D.
6. Adjustments increase from 4 to 5. Can be adjustments to positive things or negative ones.
7. Closing is the same.
8. Why we win is the same.