Joe Crawford Summer League Interview

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> NBA Summer League Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MagicMamba88
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Joe Crawford Summer League Interview

As the Lakers ready themselves for Summer League play in Las Vegas, the newest team member gets adjusted to new surroundings and the triangle offense.

For Joe Crawford it's been a whirlwind couple of weeks as he went from Kentucky senior to NBA Draft prospect to a member of the Los Angeles Lakers.

Lakers.com sat down with the 6'4" guard from Detroit to talk about what it's been like and what he expects from Summer League.

http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/080708joecrawfordsummerleague.html
oldschool32
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:03 pm    Post subject:

I saw this a little earlier, and the one part that I was interested in was Crawford saying that one thing that people don't know about his game is that he is a good ball handler. If he pans out that would be perfect for the Lakers, they really need a decent combo guard. I've also read elsewhere that he takes pride in his defense and works hard to stay in front of his man. Lets hope one of those summer league invites turns out to be a steal(Jefferson, Crawford, Kemp).
MagicMamba88
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject:

oldschool32 wrote:
I saw this a little earlier, and the one part that I was interested in was Crawford saying that one thing that people don't know about his game is that he is a good ball handler. If he pans out that would be perfect for the Lakers, they really need a decent combo guard. I've also read elsewhere that he takes pride in his defense and works hard to stay in front of his man. Lets hope one of those summer league invites turns out to be a steal(Jefferson, Crawford, Kemp).

Also as you can tell in the video that he has a NBA ready body. Body type looks like Baron Davis to me i think.
oldschool32
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:14 pm    Post subject:

boltlakers88 wrote:
oldschool32 wrote:

Also as you can tell in the video that he has a NBA ready body. Body type looks like Baron Davis to me i think.

I caught that too, he looks like he could be a physical combo guard. He also likes putting the ball on the floor and attacking the hoop.
TNLakersFanInLA
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject:

Joe C-C-C-Crawford. He kinda reminds me of Billups.
Monta Ellis: "Kobe is #1, I'm #2, LeBron is #3."
koleif91
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject:

does anybody know what song that is in the backround?
Kool-Aide
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject:

koleif91 wrote:
does anybody know what song that is in the backround?

Imagine by Snoop Dog feat Dr. Dre and D'Angelo
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject:

TNLakersFanInLA wrote:
Joe C-C-C-Crawford. He kinda reminds me of Billups.

somewhat. but a lot more hops. but the slow quick game. vs the fast quick game. like billups.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> NBA Summer League All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: